Old May 19th 17, 03:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Where I keep my spare cats.

On 2017-05-19 12:34:32 +0000, "David B." said:

On 5/18/2017 5:51 PM, PeterN wrote:
On 5/18/2017 11:58 AM, David B. wrote:
On 5/17/2017 3:04 PM, PAS wrote:
On 5/17/2017 2:32 AM, David B. wrote:
On 5/17/2017 12:19 AM, PeterN wrote:
On 5/16/2017 3:23 AM, David B. wrote:
Looking through my Dropbox folder, I decided to share this with you!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyccg6cbsa...ats.j pg?dl=0

Have

a fun day, guys! :-)

Here is our grand dog, in a preliminary round at Westminster. She
made the finals, and screwed up completely.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qi83igj6a45hasn/Westminster%20Agility%20Trial%20beg.jpg?dl=0

Haha!

Dogs CAN let one down for sure!

Best to let sleeping dogs lie? .... here's MY granddog:-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b55p0t1fio...mmock.jpg?dl=0

Yes, let them lie. Here's one of mine:
http://www.pete-the-greek.com/Pets/Bella/i-qDB5NWM/A

Nice dog! One of these? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shar_Pei

We don't see many of those here in the UK, but the ones which I HAVE met
seemed to have a disposition much like a Labrador.

You can have sweet dogs and nasty ones of any breed. A lot depends on
their training and socialization.

That is true - but I have NEVER encountered a 'nasty' Labrador!

That is a canine truth that is evidenced by this shot of some strange
young guy and his Labs 35+ years ago.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ywsewwwkdln5dmj/LCO%2BLabs.jpg

Savageduck