Old October 25th 05, 08:52 AM
Joseph Chamberlain, DDS

Default Canon camera and service.

I have a feeling you will never find satisfactory customer service for
anything you buy.

Wrong. I am in fact happy with numerous companies I do business with. I
usually choose to buy products based on two primary criteria: product
quality and service/support the company is willing to provide me as a
customer.

You are upset because customer service can't or won't answer inane

I am not sure about what your last word is. I certainly hope it isn't
"insane" since I would find any type of justification for you to refer to me
in such a manner.

questions, yet
it is the CSR's fault and/or the company's fault, eh?

I think it is mostly the company's fault for not hiring people with more
experience (and paying an appropriate salary to attract the right type of
professional) and for not providing more detailed training. I also happen to
think that being a technical support implies one will make efforts to remain
well informed about the products and the way they operate. So to a certain
extent the representative also has a small share of the responsibility for
providing inappropriate support to customers.

My old boss had a saying about people like you;

People like me ? What do you know about me ? We have never met, you know
nothing about me and this is the very first time I place a post here.

"He would complain if he was hanged with a new rope"

TW

You need to improve your manners and your level of professionalism. I
understand that this is a Usenet group and as such it is open, free and not
moderated. This brings about this types of problems. That's the reason why
many individuals refuse to participate in these forums. However, even here
one must display a certain degree of respect for others, and the proper "net
etiquette" when exchanging messages with others.

Next time don't post anything unless you have something useful and
constructive to say. You may have a lot of spare time to waste but most
people don't.