Old October 2nd 04, 03:59 PM
Mark Baylin

Default Brush Development: Technique and Opinions??

Hi there, I was just wondering if anyone out there has any
experience with developing 8x10 sheet film using brush
development. Shuffling the big negs in trays has proven
disasterous, and processing in a tube almost as bad. I have no
problem with the extra time it takes to process one sheet at a
time, but I'm hving a bad time finding a method that produces
even reasonably even negs without scratches... I've heard that
this type of development technique works quite well and just
before I give it a try, I was wondering if anyone has any tips.

I will be using Rollo Pyro as a developer if that makes any
difference...

Thanks for any help!!

Take care all!

Mark