Old June 4th 18, 02:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default End Of An Era:

On 6/3/2018 8:03 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , Scott Schuckert
wrote:

My phone can take pictures? Son of a gun, so it can... Meanwhile, I
just spent a couple of hundred bucks to have my Nikon F100 body tuned
up.

you're the lone exception.

Another airline survey?
i have posted an image of a professional NY photographer, who still uses
film.

B&H
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/browse/Film-Cameras/ci/9812/N/4288586278

Adorama
https://www.adorama.com/c/Cameras/Specialty-Cameras/Film-Cameras

Both of the above sell a lot of film cameras. I wonder why a lot of
professional photographers don't listen to you.

https://petapixel.com/2015/04/24/12-reasons-photographers-still-choose-to-shoot-film-over-digital/

We already know what your response will be. And don't bother with you
"most people .....," comment. We've heard it before.
If you really knew the future, you would understand the difference
between possibility, (as a premise for quantum computing,) and
probability, as used in binary.

--
PeterN