Old May 21st 16, 03:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default color of spring

On 2016-05-21 02:25:34 +0000, Eric Stevens said:

On Fri, 20 May 2016 18:09:02 -0400, PeterN
On 2016-05-20 20:10:15 +0000, PeterN said:

How about because I just don't want to try to teach those who do not
want to learn. But the exact process for using dehaze in LAB can be
found if you do your research.
Hint:
http://digital-photography-school.com/how-to-use-lab-color-in-photoshop-to-add-punch-to-your-images/

LAB

like 'High Pass Sharpening' is one of those PS tools which is not a
solution for all situations, not one which should be a regular part of a
rational workflow. Jim Hamel says as much in his tutorial, which you
posted above.

There is a time and place for everything, sometimes a little planning
and discretion is needed in choosing your weapons. There are whole bunch
of useful tools available in PS and sometimes it can be counter
productive to lock into one particular tool or workflow because it has
worked for you sometime in the past. There is no guarantee that it will
be the correct choice for any other images, and other choices could give
you a better result.

I don't disagree. Since this is a hobby, my workflow has a lot of trial
& error. Yes a lot of error.

And you leave it to 'duck to find it a trial. :-)

Peter is easy. He admitted his guilt.

Savageduck