Old April 2nd 08, 07:14 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Alan Justice

Default HELLO Hello hello

Well, I see the problem now. I have Earthlink, and whether it was their
fault or not, I have had no messages available from this NG. I assumed that
there just wasn't anyone posting. So I tried again, and all of a sudden
their are hundreds of messages, going back to Sept. 2006. Guess I have some
catching up to do.

--
- Alan Justice

"Alan Justice" wrote in message
What happened to this group? It used to be so interesting and useful. I
can't imagine that digital has killed nature photography? (For some

people,
I guess that's true, because now they don't have to get it right in the
field: They just fake it with Photoshop.)

--
- Alan Justice