Old July 30th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

Default how you guys scan 120 format?

L.Boy....were all the images on your site scanned with the EPSON 4990?
You have some fine fine images BTW.
I haven't used my RB67 in years but today I purchased a used 50mm lens that
I've been scouting for awhile now. I'm hoping the lens is good and I get
some great autumn shots.
Do you use neutral graduated filters at all?

"??Lonely Boy??" wrote in message
I am using an EPSON 4990 flatbed scanner, for both my 135 & 120 film. You
can come to my web to see those photos.

--

---
Lonely Boy