Old October 5th 03, 12:02 AM
Brian Moffet

Default October Calendar for computer Wallpaper.

And I can't for the life of me see where I picked up lesser Heron, (just
looked in Peterson's, it identifies it as a Black-crowned Night Heron).
Thanks for the identification. I always forget to fix the text month.

As far as how many people download the calendar, it varies. I had 25
downloads in Sept, 38 in Aug, 12 in July... I have fun making them...

Brian

"PWW" wrote in message
Sorry, but that is a Black-crowned Night Heron
http://www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov/Infocenter/i2020id.html
And it is an October calendar not September as stated on the web page.

How many people download that for wallpaper? Do you know? Just wondering.

--
Brian D. Moffet -- http://www.moffetimages.com
Photography, Computer/Security Consulting.