Old October 3rd 04, 05:01 AM
Gregory Blank

Not to make light of your observation but,...yes
he was probably 90 degrees straight up :-)

In article ,
(DMLStar) wrote:

I suspect it is the nature of the business. Art and critics co-exist in a
symbiotic relationship. On the other hand, it has always amazed me that when
Steve Grimes passed away, I only saw commemts indicating the very highest
praise and deepist respect for the man;s integrity. Given the tendency of the
internet to bring out the best and the worst in us, the only positive comments
were the ultimate tribute to the man. He must of been the closest one can ever
get to be a living angle.
DL

--
LF Website @
http://members.verizon.net/~gregoryblank

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918