Old May 12th 14, 11:18 AM posted to comp.mobile.android,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
Neil Ellwood[_8_]

Default HDR mode is nice but Camera won't STAY in HDR mode (Android4.3, T-Mobile, SIII)

On Mon, 12 May 2014 02:51:55 -0500, Liam O'Connor wrote:

So, the search is nearly *useless* because the ONE THING I'm looking for
isn't in the reviews!

That's why I asked!

I do realize the ONLY people who will know the answer are those who
actually care about keeping camera modes on between APP uses.

I guess the REAL QUESTION, since you and I see that nobody in
rec.photo.digital or comp.mobile.android knows the answer, is how do you
SEARCH for a sub feature of an app such as this?

You could try getting in contact with the developers and asking them.
HTH

--
Neil
Reverse ‘i’ and ‘e’