Old May 12th 14, 08:51 AM posted to comp.mobile.android,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
Liam O'Connor

Default HDR mode is nice but Camera won't STAY in HDR mode (Android4.3, T-Mobile, SIII)

On Sat, 10 May 2014 12:32:41 -0700, Savageduck wrote:

You aren't going to get much help in rec.photo.digital so to make it a
little easier for you try the link below.
http://bit.ly/1sygQ6n

I understand what's behind the snide reply, and I don't disagree
that a google search is always to be done before the question is
to be asked.

Firstly, a minor correction is that I already searched for
"best free HDR apps which keep HDR mode on"
before I even asked the question here.

The problem is, NONE of the results mentions whether the HDR
mode is kept on between use, or not.

So, the search is nearly *useless* because the ONE THING I'm
looking for isn't in the reviews!

That's why I asked!

I do realize the ONLY people who will know the answer are those
who actually care about keeping camera modes on between APP uses.

I guess the REAL QUESTION, since you and I see that nobody in
rec.photo.digital or comp.mobile.android knows the answer, is
how do you SEARCH for a sub feature of an app such as this?