Old May 8th 14, 10:57 AM posted to comp.mobile.android,rec.photo.digital,alt.cellular
Neil Ellwood

Default HDR mode is nice but Camera won't STAY in HDR mode (Android4.3, T-Mobile, SIII)

On Wed, 07 May 2014 12:05:12 -0500, Liam O'Connor wrote:

I have the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 with Android 4.3 and all I want is
to set the camera to *stay* in HDR mode.

I can easily set it to go into HDR mode each time:
1. Open the default "Camera" app,
2. Press "Settings-Shooting Mode-HDR".

But, when I close the Camera app and open it again,
the app defaults to "Shooting Mode = Single Shot".

How do I set the default Android 4.3 Camera app to simply *stay* in HDR
shooting mode?

You could get a dedicated camera. but of course it would be yet another
thing to lug around.

--
Neil
Reverse ‘a’ and ‘r’