Old May 16th 13, 02:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Stupidest, most overpriced, most poorly executed camera in the last two years

In article , Neil Ellwood
wrote:

I took the plunge about 2 months ago and bought An EOS 60d (my 350d is
rather old and the batteries are on the blink.

Because the 60d has interchangeable focusing screen I also invested in a
Katzeye rangefinder screen. Even at my age (80) it was easy to change and
went in centrally first time.

I have an old 500mm mirror lens and could even focus that using the main
body of the focusing screen.

why not use the camera's focus confirmation?