Old February 6th 13, 09:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
me[_5_]

Default Pentax question

On Wed, 06 Feb 2013 11:46:14 -0800, Lyndon wrote:

I have been using Pentax film cameras for all of my photography life
(from the H-1a screw mounts). I currently have the MX camera with many
Kmount lenses. I have noticed the K30 pentax camera and am wondering if
it will take the K mount lenses and get approx the same results with
them. For instance, I have a 24mm lens which is a very wide angle
lens. I have been told that earlier dslr cameras could be modified to
take such a lens, but it would no longer give 24mm film comparable
pictures. Hope this isn't too confusing. But I would like to keep using
all my older K mount lens if possible with similar digital result.

Google may be your friend. Try pentax dslr lens compatibility

First hit:
http://www.robertstech.com/compat.htm