Old September 28th 10, 01:25 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
peter

Default As the "S/S Olympus 4/3rds" ship sinks, (Olympus abandoned it),the crew get more violent!

On 9/28/2010 8:18 AM, Brucie the blusterer wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 28, 5:52 am, wrote:
wrote:
Nikon and Canon have nothing to compete with the micro 4/3rds or Sony
NEX cameras.

Not yet.

In 2011, they will, and they will revolutionise the micro format. In
particular, Canon's offering will make all other micro systems look
very dull.

All they have to do is put a 4/3rds size sensor into a G12 and add a
bayonet.

If they did that, they would be offering nothing new.

Fortunately, Canon's plans are for something very different.

Are you inside Canon people formerly Olympus people?
And tell us oh great prognosticator, does Nikon plan the same thing?

I know you won't answer as you claim you killfiled me. Oh! how
heartbreaking. How convenient, you can't be called on your bluster. You
sound just like Brucie the blusterer from another group.

--
Peter