Old December 13th 05, 04:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital

Default Oh dear, Stacey....have those good vibrations stopped?

Larry Lynch wrote:

There is no reason to believe a SENSOR will be highly prone to dust from
sitting on a camera store's shelf display.

Keep in mind also that the camera in question was a "DEMO" not a
"DISPLAY".. there is a more than a subtle difference.

Exactly and we have no idea how it was "demo'd" or for how long. Like I said
given this is one of the few threads I've seen about an E1 and sensor dust,
something weird happened to the "demo" sample.

--

Stacey