Old December 16th 18, 02:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Olympus sticking with m4/3rds?

On Dec 16, 2018, newshound wrote
(in articleFamdnaQURdVU3ovBnZ2dnUU78eWdnZ2d@brightvie w.co.uk):

On 16/12/2018 00:11, Savageduck wrote:

Nikkor, especially FF Nikkor glass. Though I have to admit some of the
latest
top end Fuji glass is not exactly inexpensive.

We'll all have to stop raving about how good it is!

(Currently a bit scared of my new X-T3)

-)

Aah! You pulled the trigger on the X-T3. The performance improvement over the
X-T2 is quite amazing. Enjoy.

BTW; I had to treat mine to some new glass so I bought a used XF16-55mm
f/2.8, so with my other Fuji glass I have a set up which is every bit a match
for the FF cameras from Nikon, Canon, and Sony at a massive discount.

Savageduck