Old September 24th 08, 11:56 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Alan Browne

Default Kowa Super 66-Film back and lens malfunction

DanielRoca wrote:
I recently got my hands onto a Kowa Super 66 set, which I might return if I
can't figure out this problem. I'm having problems releasing the back of the
body. The button on the side will depress and I can feel it move in the body
but as hard as I try I cannot get that back off of there. Furthermore, the
button release for the lens will not depress at all and therefore I remove my
lens. THis is becoming truly frustrating because you never have to force
this much on a camera.

I don't know that camera, but do you need to insert a dark slide to
remove the back?

Are the body and lens out of sync (shutter cock?).

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.