Old December 5th 07, 10:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
ReailtyBytes

Default TOTALLY TRIPPIN WITH THE D60!

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 00:44:59 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Dec 5, 12:43 am, Scott W wrote:
John McWilliams wrote:
Scott W wrote:
John McWilliams wrote:
Scott W wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
We delve even deeper into the Artsy-Fartsy category with this infrared
shot.

Let this be a lesson for you kids out there...
One should never do drugs while driving or shooting with the Totally
Digital D60!

You will have to wait for my comments on this one, I need one more
drink and then I will see how it looks..maybe two more drinks.

Bad acid; Technicolor gone very wrong.

groups adjusted.

No, it might be a very good shot, but I really need at least one more
drink yet before I can tell.

Ok, the one more drink was not enough, I will try one more and let you
know.

Take your time, Scott! Long 'bout dawn odder duit. s

Well it is not for lack of trying, but I don't think I have enough booze
in the house to make that photo look good.

I will get back to you in an hour to two.

Scott

You have to look at it artistically, not technically. It reminds me
of charcoal drawings I did in college. Abstracts have a way to make
people look into the depth of the art.

Holy ****. Self admission of zero talent from two at once.

Why I even bothered I don't know. The only thing "Totally Trippin'" here is
anyone that would have bothered to waste their time taking this image, viewing,
or commenting on it. What a useless pack of trolls.

This clinches it. Kill-filters all around for anyone who partakes in this
thread, starting with the originator.

Okay, done.

Enjoy your delusions in any of you thinking that you know anything about art or
photography.

It doesn't get more self-evident than this one,. The only ones that don't notice
are this little delusional mutual admiration society.