Old December 5th 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo, rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default TOTALLY TRIPPIN WITH THE D60!

On Dec 4, 11:19 pm, wrote:
On Dec 4, 10:49 pm, Annika1980 wrote:

We delve even deeper into the Artsy-Fartsy category with this infrared
shot.http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89911233/original

Let this be a lesson for you kids out there...
One should never do drugs while driving or shooting with the Totally
Digital D60!

Hey, don't make fun.......I really love this one! It's moody,
mysterious and downright brooding. I love these slow shutter speeds
and the artist's work with light. A very emotional and imaginative
pic. I see so much in this pic! That proves it, you're going to have
to buy a scarf and a beret you artist you! LOL!
Helen

And yes, I know I will be flogged for my critique/opinion of this one,
but hey, at least I'm honest.