Old August 23rd 05, 04:55 AM
beeswing

Default Next stupid newbie question -- red camera icon

Okay, I've found this once in the user manual and can't find it again
and am getting too frustrated to look further. I think I actually may
have figured out my way around the focus problems, given the help I've
gotten (thanks!). But now I get a little red camera icon...which
admittedly I did find in the manual but now can't remember where it
was...which means...WHAT???? I am an technical editor, and my job is
largely presenting information so that it can be easily understood and
located (my kingdom for an index on this damn manual!). So could
someone less confused than I am tell me what's the little red camera
icon, what do I do about it, and geez is this s'posed to be easier than
it is? I thought the FZ5 would be more intuitive than it is...or maybe
I'm just less bright than I thought *I* was. It's possible.

beeswing