Old October 3rd 03, 09:09 PM
J C

Default gatherings of people - does a photographer need people permission for commercial purposes

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 23:41:08 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

J C writes:

I would say that it would really depend. Surely you can think of a
case where a cover photo would be editorial. I know I can.

National Geographic certainly played that card with its photo of that
young girl in Afghanistan.

Are you talking about that photo of the girl with the burningly bright
eyes that appears in all their ads?

Was that taken in Afghanistan?

I ask because I've not subscribed in well over a decade, but I
remember getting that issue. So if your talking about the photo that I
have in mind, its pretty old.

-- JC