Old November 28th 17, 03:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default UK Nanny State. Making Britain safe from freedom, on ban at atime

On 2017-11-28 10:34, Whisky-dave wrote:

make it legal to beat the crap out of anyone flying a drone that annoys you

Oki by me... I'd like a permanent open season on them, and their drones.
Is that alright with you? Could you send a memo to the PM???

No, as I doubt I could afford the cheque to go with it, if you're talking about lobbying MPs that is. But if you want to start a petition, but I think the drone one has already been done.
https://www.gov.uk/petition-government

No. Your PM2PM would be fine...

But if you want to start a petition, but I think the drone one has
already been done.
https://www.gov.uk/petition-government

Having the government petition itself is not that that I think would
change things... Petitions are drafted, signed and delivered to the
proper authoritarian in authority by a select committee of pretentious
underwriters.

That's how petitions are done!

--
teleportation kills