Old September 1st 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
James[_2_]

Default GIMP

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 01:48:52 +0000, Mike -- Email Ignored wrote:

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 19:19:56 -0400, me wrote:

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 21:56:02 GMT, in rec.photo.digital.slr-systems Mike
-- Email Ignored wrote:

I use Nikon Capture NX, but I need healing and patch tools. A friend
suggested I try GIMP. Any comments?

If you are looking for a spot healing tool in a raw processor you might
consider giving Bibble a try.

I tried Bibble. I found that the data associated with an image was hard
to find. This would be difficult for my backup procedures. If I am in
eeeor, and there is a way out of this (a way to create an easily
identifiable, complete file for each image) please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike.

I use bibble as well and it stores the .bib file with the original file
and shares its name. It does not match a renamed file so I rename them my
self.

James