Old July 20th 18, 10:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
philo

Default Epson P600

On 07/20/2018 03:19 PM, Savageduck wrote:
On Jul 20, 2018, philo wrote
(in article ):

My P600 died and I have a lot of new 760 ink

That seems to be premature. What happened?

If anyone wants it let me know. Will sell cheap.

My R2880 still breathes, but does not feed on P600 carts.

I found a place on-line that will buy them, waiting for a quote.

Our P600 was clogging all the time.

Though I am good with computer repair work I don't fool with printers
much so took it to a place that said they could entirely flush it out
and make it good as new.

That was two months ago and I called them frequently for the first two
weeks and they said they were " still trying."

Finally I bought a Canon Pro-10 and my wife loves it.

She had an important project and just could not dink around.

Nice thing with the Canon is if the heads ever would go, they are user
replaceable. No more Epson for us I'm afraid.