Old December 7th 17, 06:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
peter

Default B&H is sharing your data! Sharing your DATA!!!

Savageduck wrote:
On Dec 7, 2017, peter wrote
(in article ):

Snip

Read the Fair Credit Billing Act, and the Restore Online Shoppers
Confidence Act.
IIRC there are violations galore. I must add that Amazon has not misused my
information. That doesn’t mean other companies haven’t.
Some reputable companies, such as B&H, do not store credit card
information.

That is not quite true. Both Amazon and B&H retain credit card information if
you authorize them to do so.

B&H has three of my cards on file and I can select any one of them for a
specific purchase, or I can split the charge between any combination of
cards.

Neither Amazon, or B&H have misused my information, and that reminds me, I
have some spending to do.

I thought as you stated. I ordered something from them on Monday. The rep
said they did not have that information. I don’t consider that to be a big
deal.

--
PeterN