Old April 28th 17, 12:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Micro 4/3 at ISO 3200

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

On Thursday, 27 April 2017 13:15:01 UTC+1, android wrote:
In article ,

On 2017-04-26 15:29:10 +0000, Whisky-dave said:

Well whatever they call that shiney thing you can see your
reflection
in when you take the lens off,

That "shiney thing" is the sensor you idiot.

That what I said !

...and that "shiney thing sensor" does not flap up and down. It doesn't
move at all.

Who's the ****ing idiot that asked sensor then ?

Do you have a mirror handy?

A few.

" What sensor flapping up and down?
If it does, that would be a serious concern for Canon."

It seems you have no idea of construction of mirrorless cameras,
even
yours.

I do others don't.

You have yet to present any evidence that you do.

I get a 1.2 second gap in video & sound when taking a photograph while
recording a movie and that is what is important to me an dt hat the max.
shooting speed is about 4 FPS, and I know that my battery when fully
charged
will last over 100 mins when doing video those are the things I found
via
using it rather than reading the soecs.

So who's the ****ing idiot ?

It seems the idiot is the one in sheltered employment in London.

What is sheltered employment in London ?

Do you want a list?

Yes please.

Oki... I'll help. Start by writing down your place of work at the top...
--
teleportation kills