Old August 11th 04, 06:52 PM
Don Bruder

Default Back to the IR light source concept...

In article ,
John Fields wrote:

Now to see if I can find someplace that will tell me how much this
"Acrylite" stuff costs... I note a glaring lack of any reference to
pricing for it at the link you posted. Most often, I've found that
situation to be a red-flag for "If you need to ask "how much?", it's
more than you can afford. Have a nice day, and don't let the door hit
you in the arse as you leave." materials.

---
Cyro makes the stuff, and sells it through distribution, so you may
want to check with one of your local plasic suppliers to see if they
can help you out. Also, Cyro has a list of their distributors on
their web site, so you may want to check that out.
---

Still, now that I know the stuff exists, I might be able to find
someplace that sells it in reasonable quantities, at reasonable prices.
More investigation is in order, obviously...

---
I have a small quantity on hand and, depending on how much you need,
might be able to help you out at my cost plus freight. (Or a straight
swap for a bottle of a decent Chardonnay?-)

Email me if you're interested.

We might just get something going, though it will likely be cash, since
I wouldn't know a decent chardonnay from vinegar if it walked up and
introduced itself to me. I'm basically a teetotaller - the "non
preaching" kind - mainly due to lack of any interest. By my own personal
drinking habits, buying a six-pack of Guinness, or, in a pinch, Bud
long-necks, and killing it off inside of six months qualifies as a
"major bender".

Keep an eye on your in-box...

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
See http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd/main/contact.html for full details.