Old October 5th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.photo.film+labs,rec.arts.movies.tech
Radium

Default Variable Density Greyscale Film for audio

Scott Dorsey wrote:
In article , EarlyFilm wrote:
Scott Dorsey asks:

2234 is SLOW. Grain structure is good, and the gamma is very low but
easily controlled. What's the approximate ASA or photorecording sensitivity
on that stuff? It's got to be insane. Less than 5366 even.

At 60 gamma, 5234/2234 has an ASA of between 5 and 10 tungsten,
depending on the exact mixture and temperature of the chemistry.

And I should expect to gain about half a stop if I run it through the
reversal machine, I hope.
--scott

Forget the reversal or the positive. I prefer to use the original
negative film.