Old February 27th 05, 02:44 PM
Dimitrios Tzortzakakis

Why not get an extra memory card?They are not that expensive, and they are
robust.For someone like me, who was brought up in the 80's, and was used to
computers having a 'large' memory of 64 kB, buying a lexar sd card 128 MB
for 33 euro is a good deal.

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitriïs
dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr

Looking to use a transportable hard drive (is that the right term) for my
"off site" back up of my digital photographs etc. Need to be in the order
of min 250 gig (perhaps larger) and preferably with USB V1 and Firewire.
Any suggestions?

--
Don From Down Under