Old September 27th 09, 09:01 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Alan Browne

Default Opinion sought: Omega 45D

David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 9/27/2009 7:48 AM Alan Browne spake thus:

Howard Lester wrote:

"Alan Browne" wrote

I contacted the seller who says he probably has 2 or more lenses in
his cupboards.

I might make larger aperture lens boards - unless it is more
difficult than I assume!!

Probably not. I once made one out of cardboard!

I'd want to make one a little more durable, methinks...

I would think that an accurate center for the hole is required, at
least to bring the lens/film square with no swings/tilts/rises.

Trivially easy to do. If you think cardboard isn't sturdy enough,
there's always tempered hardboard (aka Masonite).

I was thinking of polycarb with a black filler if I can find one that
works (takes to being cut/drilled well).