Old August 16th 06, 05:13 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.people
Chris

Default Requesting Critique

Stephane Schmuck wrote:
Chris wrote:
Just wanted to hear your reactions:
http://www.chrismaness.com/backend/misc/diego2b.jpg

Hello Chris,

the Picture is maybe too unsharp and crispy...
In my opinion the main Part of the Picture is the Boy and not the edge
of the screen...but this edge is sharp and not the boy.
i Know, it is a difficult light situation, but what did you use for a
f-stop and ISO speed ? Maybe this could be the problem :-)

Greetix,

Stéphane.

--
"Living in the earth is expensive but it does
include a free trip around the Sun every year!"

I used 200 speed @ f/2

The camera is an old Yashica rangefinder that will do f/1.4. I like
the camera, but I think the rangefinder is off. It seems to be
consistantly focusing behind the subject. I think I will go back to
using my canon with my f/1.4 50mm prime.