Old October 3rd 06, 02:32 AM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.large-format
marika

Default shadow is coming

I remember when Katie Holmes and Chris Klein were dting. I wish I knew
who they were back then they used to hang out at
this restaurant that was really close to us - and nice

there was an interview on our local football show of twin
brothers that are in the NFL. one of them is on the New york
Giants (ergo the interview) and the other one is on Tampa Bay.
They grew up in Roanoke and said they loved the Redskins -
Tiki and Ronde Barber. Always wondered about those names. Are
these common names in Roanoke? hehe

They just donated some really insane dollar amount to Va Tech this weekend.

Once again, wish I'd paid more attention to them then.

All this great paparazzi stuff I could have had to sell.