Old April 14th 06, 11:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default point n shoot? slr?

"John A. Stovall" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 22:19:02 +0100, "Beck"
wrote:

To me, a point and shoot camera has always been of the small pocketable
type that have barely any manual controls and maybe a few set scenes.

SLR would be a camera type (apart from being single lens reflex) that has
full manual controls aswell as auto.

Wrong many non-SLR have full manual controls also. Consider these.

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/re...pson-rd1.shtml

http://luminous-landscape.com/review...x2-part1.shtml

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/re...eras/lx1.shtml

You have a rather simple view of the world of cameras.

Wrong in what respect?
I already mentioned cameras which have full manual controls which are not
SLR