Old March 16th 17, 09:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Does anyone really use Windows stupid "tiled" interface?

In article ,
David Taylor wrote:

On 16/03/2017 16:58, android wrote:
[]
Knew the first but have missed the latter... They are hiding its
development among them tablets me thinks. I don't think that Microsoft
will ever give up on a key market like phones in long game.

[]

Microsoft is actively pushing out new versions of Windows-10 to mobile
devices.

That they didn't was nospams claim, if anyones. I think that he said
that MS had pronounced it dead, on phones that it... I personally don't
care more for MS Windows than I have to.
--
teleportation kills