Old August 13th 15, 03:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default Photoshop CC will not save

On 8/12/2015 5:50 PM, Bill W wrote:
On Wed, 12 Aug 2015 17:46:47 -0400, PeterN
wrote:

On 8/12/2015 5:20 PM, Bill W wrote:
On Wed, 12 Aug 2015 17:09:46 -0400, PeterN
wrote:

I sometimes work with many layered files. Since the latest update CC
won't save except as a large format file, (over 2GB) The files I have
had the issue with are 517 M, and the other 374 M
There were some references to this issue with older versions on PS, on
the Adobe site.

Has anyone else had this issue?

I couldn't open files over 2 GB a few days ago. There was a message
that the files were too large for Photoshop, or possibly LR.

I just checked again. I can't believe I am the only one with that issue.

Google "Photoshop 2gb limit cc". It's more than just the file size you
see in bytes.

Thanks:
There is indeed something else going on in CC, that has to do with the
way CC is reading pixel dimensions and/or smart objects. Don't know if
Adobe is planning to fix this.
https://forums.adobe.com/message/6046266

--
PeterN