Old May 14th 15, 08:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default "Photoshop" alternatives

On May 14, 2015, Tony Cooper wrote
(in ):

On Thu, 14 May 2015 10:19:52 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

If for some reason your monthly payment has failed, I had a credit
card reissued due to the Target fiasco and that resulted in a failure to
complete the payment to Adobe. They contacted be via email and notified me
of
the issue and asked for that to be corrected within 14 days. I had no
interruption in CC service or use of PS or LR.

You don't even need a fiasco to have this sort of problem. All you
need is to forget to notify them when your credit card expiration date
is changed.

I just had that happen with my SiriusXM car radio annual charge, and
it prompted me to think of who else has that credit card on file for
auto payments.

Yup! ā€œSā€ stuff happens, and I think Adobe understands this.

Savageduck