Old May 14th 15, 08:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default "Photoshop" alternatives

On 5/14/2015 1:03 PM, Tony Cooper wrote:
On Thu, 14 May 2015 12:39:14 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Tony Cooper
wrote:

The two I mentioned do have one feature in common that CC doesn't offer:
Continuos ofline operation...

nonsense. cc works perfectly fine offline.

I can only assume that android does not use the subscription model and
therefore doesn't understand it. CC is not used offline.

yes it is.

I mistyped. I meant CC is not used online. My error.

Anyone who is discussing in good faith would have recognized the typo.
But then, you and i are not allowed to make typos. That allowance is
reserved to certain others.

The only
thing that may be online and may be inaccessible in case of an outage
are stored images, but these images should also be on the user's
computer.

which contradicts what you just said.

So nice of you to point this out. When you make one of your clanging
bloopers, you whine that we should have known what you meant.
Everything I've written about CC indicates that I fully understand it
is used offline.

Also, I acknowledge errors. Something you don't do.

There is no need for him to acknowledge erros. He never makes any. If he
mistates a fact, its your fault. You should understand what he was
talking about.

--
PeterN