Old June 4th 12, 12:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
[email protected]

Default [SI] Macro/Closeup

On Sun, 03 Jun 2012 15:53:23 -0400, Alan Browne

On 2012-05-31 20:30 , wrote:
On Thu, 31 May 2012 18:41:24 -0400, tony cooper
wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/macrocloseup

Sometimes I comment on all, and sometimes just on a few. The latter,
this time.

Bob Flint: The snail race is a quite interesting shot with all
contenders in sharp focus. If you can train snails to race, you
should be able to train them to race on a less distracting track.

I picked that background on purpose as I am a firm believer in natural nature
shots. I like to see the environment of the creatures in the photos. It IS a
bit busy though... BTW all that liquid is snail slime.... ehhhhhwwwww!

Of course when mushroom hunting one may prefer to avoid those snacked on
and upon...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a12ha11lxy...SML%20copy.jpg

Well I didn't know they ate mushrooms... good pic!