Old December 23rd 03, 02:43 PM
Michael Scarpitti

Default Latest Gallery Addition

"Vindrew" wrote in message ...
Michael-
Point taken, please tell me more about how you confront your subjects. I am
open to suggestions.

Vincent Valle

You can either put on your 'photpgrapher' personna and make pictures
regardless of the feelings of others, as I often have done, or you can
put the feelings of others first and get less desireable photos. It's
a personal choice. How valuable are the stranger's feelings? Are you
ever going to see this person again? This is a balance that must be
calculated anew each time you take pictures. You have to adjust your
senstivity level at times, depending on the situation.