Old November 6th 04, 12:05 AM
Christian Kolinski

I'm still reeling from the Kodak Tech Pan decision as I'm sure many of
you are. I've been doing a small stocking up but of course an
alternative would be better than stuffing my freezer with film. I've
seen that Agfa makes a 25 speed B&W film for the Minox format. If this
film were to be produced in 35mm and/or 120, how good of a substitute
would it be for Tech Pan. Also, is it any good to begin with?

Agfapan APX 25 has been discontinued a long time ago... What is sold as
Minox Agfapan 25 has been produced several years ago.

Christian