Old November 27th 06, 11:06 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
ric

Default Minimal software to download Canon PowerShot to Mac?

Digital Rebels and Powershots don't do USB mass storage, I didn't think
the other models did either. It's one of the lame things about Canons.

I generally trust your posts but this is the second time you've spouted
major, easy to check bull****.

Greg
--

some do. last week i had an eos 350D and 400D on my desk trying to get
them working. i think the 350D's sold as the digital rebel in the US.

i'm sure there's a reason for this but i can't see any justification
for removing the ability to appear as a usb bulk storage device on a
camera...for when you don't want to install canon's cruft, or want to
use it on a new PC...

ric