Old September 17th 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Jeffrey Kaplan

Default REC folder is 101MSDCF

It is alleged that Ed Marx claimed:

My Sony DSC-P92 is showing the above message when turned on. What does this
mean and how do I get the camera to function normally?

It means that the folder your images will be RECorded to is "101MSDCF".
The notice should go away on its own after a moment or three. If not,
hit a control that causes the display to refresh.

--
Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org

"My god, man. We've become a tourist attraction. See the great Centauri
Republic. Open 9 to 5, Earth time." (Amb. Mollari, B5 "The Gathering")