Old October 27th 05, 01:39 PM

Default Alternayive to "Thumber" with batch processing ?

I have been using "Thumber" the last 4-5 years for generating thumbnail
web-pages ... but miss the ability to do batch processing e.g. from the
command line (e.g. during the night when I do no use the PC).

Any good software for this ? (Does not have to be free or cheap !)

I need it to have some of Thumber's capabilities:
- Link to original and resized version of photo
- User-specified thumbnail size, row and column number
- Able to print file-name, date and time below photo

Best regards and thanks
Finn, Denmark