Old May 29th 10, 03:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
George Kerby

Default Canon and Panasonic: updated models

On 5/28/10 10:02 AM, in article ,
"John Navas" wrote:

On Fri, 28 May 2010 07:59:11 -0700, SMS
wrote in :

Good choice. Consider trying CHDK on it. The SX1 already has many of the
features that CHDK provides to the lower end Canon models, but there's
still some useful stuff in there. If you have any questions on CHDK let
me know. I wrote a lot of documentation for it and I'm very familiar
with it.

Only in your dreams.

"Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions."

--Edgar Cayce

The question here is: "When are you going to go away, NavAss?"