Old October 6th 09, 09:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,alt.morons
John McWilliams

Default The Value Of An Apology, At Least From A Republican's Perspective!!

Bill Graham wrote:

"Twibil" wrote in message
On Oct 5, 12:22 pm, wrote:
I'm reminded of a comment that came from a British Para I know who'd
fought
alongside the US marines in the second Gulf war. "Americans have big
guns to
compensate for small dicks".

That's odd, because that reminds me of a comment made by an Aussie
soldier I met back during Viet Nam.

He said "Brits commonly have oversized egos to make up for their tiny
country".

Or do you suppose he could have been a bull****ter -just like you?

Made me laugh anyway, because I've always been
puzzled at the US citizen's obsession with firearms, especially when
so many
schools get shot up.

Right: US citizens are "obsessed" with guns, Mexicans are stupid,
Blacks lust after white women, Jews are greedy, the French are sleazy,
Italians are dirty, Germans are militaristic, Scots are penurious, The
Irish are all drunks, the English have bad teeth, and the Welsh talk
funny.

Any other ignorant stereotypes you'd like to add to your original?

What a maroon!

Reminds me of the definition of Heaven and Hell......In Heaven, all the
cooks are French, the lovers are Italian, the policemen are English, the
mechanics are German, and its all run by the Swiss. In Hell, the cooks
are English, the lovers are Swiss, the policemen are German,. the
mechanics are French, and it's all run by the Italians......

fu set