Old January 9th 08, 05:40 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default Promaster Spectrum 7 50mm lenses compatible with Nikon lenses mount?

I recently asked about panoramic cameras and got excellent advice but
the cameras were far outside my budget. Both the Noblex and Hasselblad
X-Pan were wonderful to read about and look at. I've now decided to go
rock bottom and get a manual Nikon F10 similar I've been told to the
discontinued Pentax K 1000. I have a Promaster Spectrum 7 50 mm lenses
but I have a gut feeling it won't mount to the Nikon F10. I use to
have a Pentax K 1000 but it evetually broke down on me. Also, any
reviews of the Pentax K-1000 compared to the Nikon F10.

Michael Ragland