Old July 20th 07, 08:49 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Richard Knoppow

Default who can teach me how to change the basic weight to ream weight ,it make me confused

"Jackie" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am a green hands in printing industry ,and our factory
locate in
China shenzhen ,many customer always give ## of the weight
,but here
China always use basic weight ,who can teach me how change
of them

my MSN is

hope any kinds person can teach me

thanks thanks

I did a Google search for _ream weight_ and found
several sites which define both ream weight and basic weight
along with some other terms for paper weight.
Ream weight is the weight in pounds of 500 sheets of
paper regardless of size or grade. Basic weight is the
weight of 500 sheets of a given paper cut to a standard
size. So, it appears that they are the same for standard
size paper.

--
---
Richard Knoppow