Old April 2nd 18, 07:20 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

On Apr 1, 2018, Ragnusen Ultred wrote
(in article ):

Am Sun, 01 Apr 2018 21:19:10 -0700, schrieb Savageduck:

That�s OK, just so you are aware that the �poster with many nyms� will
cross post to disrupt whenever he can, and Eric responded to one of those
cross posts, leaving the OP to wonder where Eric had come from. Eric isn�t
one to lurk in comp.sys.mac.apps.

*Savageduck proves yet again he possesses the mind of a child.*

Rant snipped.

....and there the ‘poster with many nyms’ goes with his typical insulting
diatribe.

I attempted to give him the benefit of doubt with my first response to his
original query in this thread (the second one I believe), and he certainly
did not respond to that because it did not suit him to do so.

So the time has come to KF himin r.p.d. as I have done in the Mac, and iOS
NGs, where I only see his psychotic musings in the responses of others.

Savageduck