Old May 4th 04, 07:11 PM
Stan Krute

Default Wein Ultra Slave W930015 connection to Photogenic AK320 monolight

Further data:

The Metz #5548 12" cord with a male PC end
and a male mini-phone plug end did not work.
Its mini-phone plug was smaller than the
plug provided with the Photogenic AK-320 lights.

Also: the SSR transmitter with SSL-E monoplug receiver
combo kit, Wein # 920250, includes two coiled male PC
end to mail mini-phone plug end short coiled cables.
However, the mini-phone plug ends are the same size
as those on the Metz #5548, which is too small
for the Photogenic AK-320 lights.

Right now I'm just using the sync cord that came
with each light, all neatly coiled, wire-tied,
and hung from the vecro-attached SSL-E. Works fine.

If I find shorter cord substitutes, I'll post again to
this thread.

-- Stan